I thought I would start off my blog by offering some great tips for makeup and skincare; enjoy!
- Make sure your blush is well blended into your foundation or it will look unnatural and add five years to your look. Yikes!
- Go to a beauty supply store and purchase disposable mascara wands (sometimes called 'spoolies'). Apply your mascara as usual and then use one of the disposable wands to run through your lashes to volumize and separate.
- Never shake your nail polish bottles before application as this causes bubbles in the polish itself that can be transferred to your nails and give a textured, uneven look. Instead of shaking it, roll the bottle in between your hands for an even mix.
- If you wet eyeshadow to use as a liner, do not close the lid for a day. Let it air out and dry properly or bacteria will grow.
- Foundation or cover up (even bronzer!) does not end at the jawline. Blend into your neck so there is no defining line.
Those are my tips and tricks for makeup for now; check in for more coming!
Also, I want to know; what is your favorite makeup product or item? Why?